life.
About;
just a kid who need some space

A soul that need to be amended.


Credit;
The Cretive!

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and someone help me is Mayra and Inficon . Edit by Syaza Syamimi.

Long time no see
Sunday, 11 September 2022 | 0 Comments
Assalamualaikum.

It has been a long time since I post something in this blog. I am 23 years old now. A grown woman who works in a corporate world 8 to 5. There are so many things happen in my life currently, which I am speechless of which one to start first. It is going to be a lengthy post because I do not know to whom I should tell my stories to. Not even to my partner. Yes, Mimi you have someone you are so in love with right now! Surprise kan? Alhamdulillah Allah path your life the way you planned, and you went through it all. 

Dear Mimi 10 years ago, I appreciate your spirit to live a good life. I hope I did not disappoint you by the way I live right now. I wouldn't say I am in chaotic situation, but I ain't happy either. You have grown to be someone who please others, you actually care what others have to say about you, you hardly say no to a request, you mentally self-harm, you have so much to say yet you are being quiet most of the time as if you did not have any opinion but you brain is busy as bee, you have weakness and did so many wrong things in life when you aged 20 years old. 

You are in a journey of self healing. You are mentally not healthy. 

I dont know where else to talk to, I'd rather keep it to myself, away from everyone I loved. Let me hold the burden and shield

Syaza Syamimi | 1 September 2022 @ 2253

PASTFUTURE


Post a Comment