|
About;
just a kid who need some space Credit;
The Cretive! © 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and someone help me is Mayra and Inficon . Edit by Syaza Syamimi.
|
wish to rest forever Friday, 25 November 2022 | 0 Comments Tonight, i am feeling very unwell. I hope to close my eyes and never open it again. Let me rest forever. O Allah, I am asking for forgiveness for all the things I have said, and did. You are the most merciful and you know what I feel at this moment. Please show me the best way of my life journey. If ending it early if my takdir, I accept it very well. Knowing that I have done my best to people around me. And if I dont, I apologize for my own mistakes and weakness. O Allah, make everyone happy and in a very good health. Bless them with prosperous of wealth, health and ketenangan hati. Hati ini milik Engkau Ya Allah, engkau la pemegang bagi hati hati kami. Amin amin. |
Post a Comment